Put the Perioperative Surgical Home (PSH) model of care to work for you
Learn more about this exciting new model of care and how it can be applied to your practice. Look for the sessions marked with the PSH icon in the educational grids for dates and times.
PSH sessions at the ANESTHESIOLOGY™ 2014 annual meeting:
(112) Perioperative Management of Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices
Annemarie Thompson, M.D.
(SPE02) ANESTHESIOLOGY™ 2014 Opening Session
Jason Hwang, M.D., M.B.A., Mark Warner, M.D. and Zeev Kain, M.D., M.B.A.
(PN03) Setting Up a Perioperative Surgical Home
Zeev Kain, M.D., Ph.D.
(206) Preoperative Cardiac Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery
Lee Fleisher, M.D.
(PN10) Minimizing Postoperative ICU Complications in a Surgical Home
Trung Vu, M.D.
(PN17) Preoperative Assessment and Management
David Hepner, M.D.
(PN14) Controversies and Challenges in Perioperative Pain Management
Eugene Viscusi, M.D.
(224) Obstructive Sleep Apnea - What an Anesthesiologist Should Know
Frances Chung, M.B.B.S. F.R.C.P.C.
(PN65) Optimization of the High-Risk Surgery Patient in the Era of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery and Perioperative Surgical Home
Maxime Cannesson, M.D., Ph.D.
(111) The Role of Perioperative Physicians in Prevention of Chronic Pain after Surgery
Asokumar Buvanendran, M.D.
(CF08) EXPAREL: A Novel Liposomal Extended-Release Bupivacaine Formulation
John Rowlingson, M.D.
(PN19) Acute Care Anesthesiology: Strategies for the Management of Trauma Emergencies and Disasters
Maureen McCunn, M.D., MIPP
(314) Perioperative Glycemic Management: A Practical Guide
Basem Abdelmalak, M.D.
(404) The Age of HCAHPS: The Need for Acute Pain Services Revisited
Michael Bottros, M.D.
(417) Preoperative Identification Evaluation and Optimization of the Highest Risk Patients
BobbieJean Sweitzer, M.D.
(PN26) The Economics of the Perioperative Surgical Home: We Know Where We Are and Where We Want to Go, but How Do We Get There?
Peter Dunbar M.B, Ch.B, M.B.A
(433) Current Controversies of Perioperative Fluid Management
Roman Dudaryk, M.D.
(PN99) Big Data, Big Opportunity: Anesthesiology 2.0
Jesse M. Ehrenfeld, M.D., M.P.H.