The education, networking and business development opportunities available at the ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2015 annual meeting are unparalleled. In fact, this meeting is so highly regarded, more than 15,000 attendees travel from 90 countries to attend this 5-day, education-filled conference – making it the largest educational event in anesthesiology. We’re excited to invite you to be part of it.
To ensure attendees have an amazing experience year-over-year, we used feedback from past attendees to enhance offerings in 2015. Some of the changes we’re happy to have made include:
- Staggered registration rates – the sooner you register, the more you save.
- Featured lectures now kick off each day - The Opening Session, Emery A. Rovenstine, Gertie Marx and John W. Severinghaus lectures have been scheduled for the first session in the morning so we start the day together.
- Improved meeting flow with concurrent sessions, allowing attendees to participate in more sessions and claim full CME.
- A new self-study program to help attendees maximize their time and CME while at the meeting. These immersive self-study opportunities are designed to help attendees increase their competence in several clinical areas of focus.
- Additional networking opportunities have been added, including a new Charitable Networking Event: An International Tasting Reception. Coffee breaks and lunches are planned for the Connection Center so attendees can recharge in the Connection Lounge, explore the Exhibit Hall and visit the ASA Resource Center.
Past attendees asked that these changes be made to maximize opportunities to learn and grow networks. We listened, and are delivering. We’re excited about this year’s program and we hope you will be, too.
ASA is committed to providing attendees with an amazing ANESTHESIOLOGY experience. The ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2015 annual meeting is sure to exceed your expectations in every way. With 600 educational sessions that cross 10 clinical tracks, 1,200 e-Poster sessions and 1,100 medically challenging cases this meeting offers something for everyone.
We look forward to seeing you there,
J.P. Abenstein, M.S.E.E., M.D.
President, American Society of Anesthesiologists Chair
Karen B. Domino, M.D, M.P.H
Committee on Annual Meeting Oversight
We’ve got an exciting Opening Session planned for Saturday morning. Be sure you arrive Friday night so you don’t miss it.
We hope you'll join us for the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2015 annual meeting in San Diego!