ANESTHESIOLOGY 2014 Scientific Abstract Submission Information
SCIENTIFIC ABSTRACT GUIDELINES
Submission Deadline: April 10, 2014, 11:59 p.m. (CST)
- The presenting author for all abstract submissions will complete disclosure for all co-authors.
- The submission will not be considered final until all disclosure information is complete.
- April 10, 2014 is the deadline date to enter all co-author(s) disclosure.
- All abstracts will be presented electronically in 2014. As such, there will be no hard copy posters presented. Should the abstract be accepted, there will be a $65 administrative fee.
- Submission site opens January 10 and closes April 10, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (CST).
Members submit here.
Nonmembers submit here.
Introduction and Affirmation Page: All boxes must be checked.
- All case titles must be in English.
- Type your title directly in the space provided, or copy and paste it from a word-processing program.
- Type your title in upper and lower case letters. Do not type in all upper case letters.
- 100 character limit for title
- To use a special character(s) in your title, compose the title off line and then copy and paste the title in the space below.
AUTHOR INFORMATION LIMIT:
No more than ten authors (including the submitting/presenting author) can be added to the abstract.
Please select a session category that that is relevant to your submission:
Ambulatory Anesthesia, Anesthetic Action and Biochemistry, Chronic and Cancer Pain, Clinical Circulation, Clinical Neurosciences, Critical Care, Drug Disposition, Equipment, Monitoring and Engineering Technology, Experimental Circulation, Experimental Neurosciences, History and Education, Obstetric Anesthesia, Outcomes and Database Research, Patient Safety, Practice Management, Pediatric Anesthesia, Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain, Respiration and Geriatric Anesthesia.
Notification to all authors will be e-mailed by mid-June. Information about accepted abstracts will appear in the Annual Meeting program guide and online, and will include the title, authors and institution. In addition, the full text for the accepted abstracts will appear on the Annual Meeting website after August 15, 2014.
Abstracts may be entered directly, upload using the "Upload a File Containing Your Abstract" link below or copied and pasted from a prepared document using the “Enter Abstract Text" button below.
Do not include title or authors in this text.
Any symbols in your abstracts will be retained in uploaded or pasted text.
Limit your abstract to 3400 characters. Spaces do not count as characters. Each graphic or table will count as 320 characters. All tables must be submitted as an image.
PLEASE NOTE: The size limit is 800 characters which will also include the authors and institution. Please enter ONLY the summary in the box below: The summary should be a two-three line summary/description of your abstract that may only appear in the Annual Meeting guide. The material will not be considered in the grading or acceptance process for abstracts.