This is your chance to help set medical practice industry benchmarks. Survey participants will receive special access to that data which includes these metrics:
1. Days in accounts receivable: How long does it take to get paid?
2. Total general operating cost: How much are you spending on operating costs?
3. Payer mix: How many commercial and government payers do you have?
4. Total medical revenue: Is money coming in the door?
5. Total procedures: Are you being productive enough to support your practice?
6. Total operating cost: Could you cut some of your practice's overhead costs?
7. Total support staff cost: Do you have appropriate staffing for your office?
8. Total provider cost: Are you meeting the standard for physician benefits?
9. Total business operations staff: Should you revisit how many accounting personnel are
10. Number of patients: Do you serve a large enough population?
To participate, please visit data.mgma.org
by April 25, 2014.