ASA members can now check their progress towards meeting the 2013 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) reporting requirements. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) 2013 PQRS Interim Feedback Dashboard is available through the CMS Physician and Other Health Care Professionals Quality Reporting Portal, with Individuals Authorized Access to the CMS Computer Services (IACS) sign-in.
Important items to remember:
• If you are an individual eligible professional who reported at least one PQRS quality measure in 2013 via claims-based reporting, you can now view the entire calendar year (first through fourth quarter) of data using the dashboard.
• If you reported individual measures or measures group(s), the dashboard will display your summary data by Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) or individual detail by your National Provider Identifier (NPI).
• The dashboard data allows you to monitor the status of your claims-based measures and measures group reporting to see where you are in meeting the PQRS reporting requirements.
The following CMS resources are available to help you access and interpret your 2013 PQRS interim feedback data:
• The User Guide: 2013 Interim Feedback Dashboard provides detailed information about accessing and interpreting the data provided in the feedback report.
• IACS Quick Reference Guides provide step-by-step instructions on how to request an IACS account in order to access the Portal, if you do not already have one.
For more information about participating in PQRS, visit the PQRS website
. For additional support or questions, contact the QualityNet Help Desk.