The Division of Cardiothoracic Anesthesia & Critical Care Medicine within the Duke University Department of Anesthesiology is proud to present the 17th Annual Cardiothoracic Update and Regional Workshop, in collaboration with the Division of Regional Anesthesia.
This year the meeting features:
1. 4 days of discussion, lectures, hands on workshops, and demonstrations
2. The meeting will be held at the Hilton Head Marriott Resort and Spa in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
3. Four days of discussion, lectures, hands-on practical workshops, and demonstrations of techniques involved in the care of cardiothoracic surgery patients including:
Surgical and anesthetic management.
Intensive care management.
Highlights of this year’s meeting:
1. Two perfusion workshops surrounding device use.
2. TEE simulation, demonstrating the technique of TEE and the correlation of echocardiographic images with heart anatomy.
3. Critical care ultrasound workshop with hands-on demonstration.
4. Hands-on Regional anesthesia workshops: application of ultrasound in regional anesthesia and review of the latest techniques.
5. Evening reception on Saturday, open to all attendees.