ASA is improving its email marketing system to better accommodate members through targeted outreach. The best part is that members can choose the email topics they’d like to receive information on from ASA. You can now "opt in" to receive more detailed information via email from ASA on the topics you want more information about. Please note: If you are satisfied with the current offerings you are receiving, there’s no need to do anything.
ASA offers members an opportunity to opt in to certain topical emails including:
ASA NEWSLETTER: monthly notification of NEWSLETTER availability and content
ASAP: ASA’s weekly e-newsletter
- Careers: information regarding career opportunities, featured jobs from careers.asahq.org
- Clinical Resources: promotional emails regarding Patient Safety products, Practice Parameters products, etc.
- Component Information: purchased emails by state component societies, resident societies, etc.
- Continuing Education: CME-related products, webinars, conferences, subscription and submission reminders
- Member Info: General, membership information, special invitations
- Practice Management: related products, webinars, conferences such as Conference on Practice Management and Coding Webinars
- Subspecialties: purchased emails for non-members of AAAC, AACD, AACPD, AASPD, ASCCA, ASRA, AUA, SAAA, SAMBA, SEA, SNACC, SOAP
- Surveys: member-initiated surveys that typically involve clinical or practice management subjects
- Third-party emails: purchased emails for non-ASA continuing education opportunities only
Making selections is easy. Simply scroll to the bottom of your latest ASA email, and you’ll see a link titled “Manage Subscriptions” that allows you to change your email subscriptions. There you will find a list of categories available. Choose which categories you’d like to subscribe to, and you will receive future emails on these topics. You may also call ASA directly to opt in to certain types of emails. If at any time you choose to stop receiving emails or change the categories to which you subscribe, you can also make these changes through the email footer (or by calling ASA directly).