ASA NEWSLETTER Advertising Opportunities
April brings with it our annual issue on Communications. This issue details topics to build on including:
- ASA's new When Seconds Count initiative
- Social Media practices/standards
- Digital education and online communications
The May issue features Patient Safety, a topic that carries arguably the most value for our membership. Highlights for May include:
- Bonus distribution to the LEGISLATIVE CONFERENCE in Washington, D.C.
- Special section of the NEWSLETTER devoted to the Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation
- Opportunity to showcase products and services that are synonymous with patient safety, especially with special placement available within content-specific articles
In response to the changing health care environment, ASA has not raised ad rates and maintains 2013 pricing.
Black & White/Four Color*
Full Page - $5,400/$8,300
Half Page - $3,600/$6,500
Quarter Page - $2,785/$5,685
Cover 2 - 25 percent of earned B&W rate
Cover 3 - 20 percent of earned B&W rate
Cover 4 - 50 percent of earned B&W rate
Opposite Table of Contents - 25 percent of earned B&W rate
Special Placement - 20 percent of earned B&W rate
*Discounted and package rates available
2014 ASA Advertising Rate Kit
Please contact Julie O’Heir at (847)268-9184, or j.o’firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can review the current and past ASA NEWSLETTER issues here.