Since 2005, the ASA Resident Component has provided up to five (5) $1,000 grants to groups of residents organizing regional meetings in each of the ASA's caucuses: New England, Southern, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Western. This provides residents with extra resources to put together seminars with information on practice management, legislative issues, finance or anything else that they otherwise would not get in their programs.
A completed application form and supplemental materials should be received by ASA staff via email no later than February 15. Successful past applications are available for review here and here.
2017 Regional Grant Honorees
Congratulations to the following honorees who are recipients of the 2017 ASA Resident Component Resident Regional Meeting Grants.
- Gulf Atlantic (Southeastern) Anesthesia Resident Research Conference (GAARRC)
- Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference (MAARC)
- Midwest Anesthesia Residents' Conference (MARC)
- New England Anesthesia Resident Conference (NEARC)
- Western Anesthesia Residents' Conference (WARC)