Care team training
SSTmoderate is designed to meet the needs of physicians and other healthcare professionals who care for and are involved in the diagnosis, management and treatment of patients.This training ensures that non-anesthesiologist physicians and team members providing moderate sedation have the clinical information and best practice guidance needed to provide safe and effective moderate sedation to their patients. Group discounts available!
- Introduction to Moderate Sedation Course
- Sedation Continuum
- Preprocedure Patient Evaluation and Preparation
- Respiratory Complications
- Patient Safety Monitoring
- Airway Assessment and Management
- Sedation Pharmacology
Features and Benefits:
- Simulation-based 3-D environment
- Animated, interactive content
- Easy to use
- Access on a PC or tablet device with a modern webbrowser, Adobe Flash Player 11, and a broadband internet connection
- Complete in as little as 4 hours!
Interested in receiving more information? Contact Matthew McNutt at (847) 268-9271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group discounts available for 31+ licenses! Contact Debbie Greif at (847) 268-9268 or email@example.com for more information.
Accreditation and Credit Designation
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.