Click the microphone to listen to SEE Podcasts
SEE 34B now available!
With SEE as your subject matter companion, interpret emerging knowledge from today’s literature on topics ranging from perioperative medicine to patient safety to various anesthetic techniques and more and apply it to your daily practice. In SEE 34B, discover topics such as:
- Connected consciousness, as measured by patient responses to commands, occurs in some patients after induction of anesthesia
- The use of short-acting rather than long-acting opioids in intravenous patient-controlled analgesia does not reduce the risk of hypoxemia
- High-sensitivity troponin levels are associated with mortality after noncardiac surgery
- Hospitals most affected by a national norepinephrine shortage saw increased mortality among patients with septic shock
- And much more!
SEE 2018 Online SEE 2018 Booklet
Group discounts available! Contact Nate Wicks at (847) 268-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about group discounts.
- Save time researching: content is aggregated from more than 30 international medical journals to streamline your learning process
- Earn credit: up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue - up to 60 credits per year
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program
- Submit CME automatically: provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete the coursework, ASA will report your credits to the ABA
- Learn anytime, anywhere: Electronic versions of SEE 2018, SEE 2017 and SEE 2016 are available on the ASA myLearning app. Learn on the go!
- Help fulfill the Part II ABA MOCA requirements: consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements
2018 – Volume 34 A&B
A&B Electronic Subscription
A&B Booklet Subscription
Deadline to claim 34A credit: 01/31/2019
Deadline to claim 34B credit: 07/31/2019
SEE Back Issues (no credits available)