Translating emerging anesthesia knowledge for your daily practice
Click the microphone to listen to SEE 33A Podcasts
With SEE as your subject matter companion, interpret emerging knowledge from today’s literature on topics including clinical anesthesia, critical care, pain management and pharmacology and apply it to your daily practice. In SEE 33A, discover:
Use of 4-factor prothrombin complex concentrate for reversal of warfarin-induced bleeding
Obstetric difficult airway guidelines developed by anesthesia societies in the United Kingdom
Effects of using a standardized obstetric hemorrhage protocol to improve patient outcomes
IV derivatives of marijuana for prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting
Guidelines from the American College of Chest Physicians for prevention of postoperative thromboembolism
And much more!
- Save time researching: content is aggregated from more than 40 international medical journals to streamline your learning process
- Earn credit: up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue - up to 60 credits per year
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program
- Submit CME automatically: provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete the coursework, ASA will report your credits to the ABA
- Learn anytime, anywhere: SEE 2017 and SEE 2016 are available on the ASA myLearning app. Learn on the go!
- Help fulfill the Part II ABA MOCA requirements: consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements
2017 – Volume 33 A&B - Now available!
A&B Electronic Subscription
A&B Booklet Subscription
(deadline to claim 33A credit: 01/31/2018)
2016 – Volume 32 A&B
(deadline to claim 32B credit: 07/31/2017)
A booklet (back issue, no credits available)