Translating emerging anesthesia knowledge for your daily practice
Stay at the forefront of the specialty and impact the way you practice today. SEE provides you with the most important content on subjects ranging from clinical anesthesia and critical care to pain management and pharmacology. Stay abreast of the development of new drugs and techniques that are both relevant to your current practice and will shape your future practice. SEE more:
- Save time researching - content is aggregated from more than 40 international medical journals to streamline your learning process
- Earn valuable credits - Earn up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue - up to 60 credits per year
- ASA Membership Matters - ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program
- Automatically submit CME - provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete the coursework, ASA will report your credits to the ABA
- Learn anytime, anywhere - SEE 2017 and SEE 2016 are available on the ASA myLearning app. Learn on the go!
- Help fulfill the Part II ABA MOCA requirements - consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements
2017 – Volume 33 A&B - Now available!
A&B Electronic Subscription
A&B Booklet Subscription
(deadline to claim 33A credit: 01/31/2018)
2016 – Volume 32 A&B - Available soon
(deadline to claim 32B credit: 07/31/2017)
A booklet (back issue, no credits available)
2015 – Volume 31
2014 – Volume 30
2013 – Volume 29
2012 – Volume 28
2011 – Volume 27
Designation and Accreditation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.