||February 01, 2018
||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
||London, Other, United Kingdom
||Conference / Meeting
CPD Study Day: Paediatric Anaesthesia
Our CPD Study Days are designed for busy doctors, to efficiently maintain competence and aid with revalidation in anaesthetic and surgical practice.
These study days will provide updates on new treatments and techniques, including top tips on improving performance, from specialists in the clinical field. You will also have access to experts who will equip you with new skills to better cope with the demands of everyday working life.
Our CPD Study Day in Paediatric Anaesthesia will cover a range of topics from challenges facing current anaesthetesits to trauma and a closer look at the intensive care of the Manchester bombing victims.
- The paediatric pre-operative assessment clinic
- Challenges of anaesthetic management of uncooperative and difficult children
- Management of severe burns in paediatrics
- Intra and post-operative pain management
- The paediatric airway
- TIVA for tots
- Managing trauma in the young
- Corrective spinal surgery – New frontiers
- Paediatric anaesthesia for the non-paediatric anaesthetist
- Stabilisation and retrieval of the acutely ill child
- Paediatric intensive care management of the Manchester bombing victims
< Back to Calendar
Royal College of Anaesthetists
35 Red Lion Square
London, Other, United Kingdom WC1R 4SG