Registration for the June 2018 conference is no longer available
Through participation in the conference, participants will be able to:
- Compare different models of the practice of anesthesiology and their ecosystems
- Identify critical patient care decisions that anesthesiologists make across disciplines daily
- Develop communication strategies for interacting with anesthesiologists using customer-focused questions
- Discover the integral role the anesthesiologist plays with other health care delivery professionals
- Determine how you and your resources can best service the anesthesiology community
Health care is changing
From the pressure to continually be up-to-date with the latest science, research and technology as well as standards and guidelines to navigating changing practice models, MACRA, quality reporting, coding and billing and employment agreements to public health issues like anesthesia’s effects on children and the elderly as well as the opioid epidemic, there is tremendous change occurring in the domain of anesthesiology beyond clinical patient care. The American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) is laser-focused on these trends, working with physicians, group practices and hospitals – to help them navigate the uncertainty and uncover the opportunity. Join us to understand and prepare for the latest trends and changes in health care that are impacting the anesthesiology community.
The conference curriculum includes :
- Interactive presentations
- Live "graphic" recording
- Active learning sessions
- Practical tips on how to work with anesthesiologists
- Round table discussions
- Small group activities
- Role plays
- Networking opportunities
Due to the intimate learning style of the conference, registration is limited to 100 attendees.
For questions on the conference, please contact Brittney Conway at email@example.com or (847) 268-9193.