Anesthesia Practice Administrators and Executives – Educational Member
Group practice administrators and executive employees.
Note: Due to variability of dues options and sponsor requirement, you must complete the fillable application, email to email@example.com or fax to 847-825-1692. Do not apply via the online application.
- Hear from leading experts, participate in hands-on workshops and network with colleagues at ASA meetings where members receive discounts on registration fees.
- Ensure you’re prepared for MACRA with exclusive MACRA Modules, monthly MACRA Memo e-updates about quality reporting and access to the NACOR® Quality Reporting data registry.
- Understand new state and national legislation and regulations that impact the specialty with timely updates from ASA.
- Enact change at the local and national levels with a voice at the table with elected officials, policymakers and local media by participating in state and national grass-roots efforts.
- Meet and share knowledge with your colleagues around the world by attending ASA meetings or through ASA’s online member directory.
- Become a stronger leader and partake in professional development by attending administrator sessions at practice management conferences.
- Optimize practice performance at your organization with information and resources.
- Keep abreast of anesthesia knowledge with access to ASA publications, including: Anesthesiology® journal, ASA Monitor® and the ASAP e-newsletter.
- And much more!
See the full list of ASA offerings for group practices.
Anesthesia Practice Administrators and Executives - Educational Membership PDF Application
90% or more of a group's physician anesthesiologists are ASA Active members in good standing and all members will be on a single group bill. A group physician roster may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the membership application submission date.
Annual dues: FREE
Less than 90% of a group's physician anesthesiologists are ASA Active members in good standing, or the group does not participate in group dues billing.
Annual dues: $250.00