Pre-conference 1: Basics in Practice Management
Friday, January 27, 2017
Moderator: Brian M. Parker, M.D.
Strengthen your comprehensive understanding of basic economic and business management and regulatory principals essential to run a successful anesthesia practice beyond clinical work.
Who should attend?
- Physician anesthesiologists with less than five (5) years of practice management experience
- Physician anesthesiologists seeking a leadership role within their group or practice
- Anesthesia administrators
What you’ll learn:
- Basic risk management and compliance issues in anesthesia practice
- Concepts for operating room management and how to use operational data
- Current basic anesthesia billing and coding requirements
- The importance of clinical compliance and regulatory agency oversight
- How to set up a quality program for your practice
Accreditation and Designation Statement
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this pre-conference for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.