Pre-conference 4: Developing Your Value Proposition and How Quality Creates Value
Friday, January 27, 2017
Moderators: Linda Hertzberg, M.D., Edward Yaghmour, M.D.
As health care moves from individual physician patient encounters to systems that are quality and value driven, physician anesthesiologists are challenged to find methods to define and demonstrate their value in health care systems. This one-day course will give you the tools to define how information technology can assist you in this process and how to use service lines and other tools to define their value in your practice and remain relevant in the larger health care market.
Who should attend?
- Physician Anesthesiologists
- Anesthesia Group Practice Administrators
- Quality Officers in Health Care Systems
- Hospital and Health Care System Administrators
- Pain Management Physicians
- Perioperative Surgical Home Physicians and Administrators
What You’ll Learn:
- Identify how information technology can assist you in defining your value to your health care organization
- Define the methods by which you can use this information to show value in your practice and service lines
- Define which service lines in your practice may have added value for your health care organization
- Identify and quantify how to measure physician anesthesiologists' value in new payment, quality and practice models
Accreditation and Designation Statement
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this pre-conference for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.