Pre-conference 5: Billing, Coding and Compliance
Friday, January 27, 2017
Moderator: Salvatore Vitale, M.D.
NEW! In order to survive, a practice needs to remain financially viable. Health care reform has brought with it numerous new regulations. It is imperative that anesthesia practices managers understand how to properly code, to maximize revenue for departments, and at the same time avoid billing errors.
The deadline for claiming credit for this live activity is December 31, 2017, 11:59 p.m. CT.
Who should attend?
- Physicians and practice leaders who have a responsibility for protecting the group’s future
- Physicians and practice leaders involved in contracting
- Physicians and practice leaders involved in resource management
- Physicians and practice leaders involved in strategic planning
What You’ll Learn:
- Describe how billing and coding anesthesia services are performed
- Identify updated and recent changes in billing practices
- Identify regulations that impact billing for anesthesia services
Accreditation and Designation Statement
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this pre-conference for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.