Pre-conference 6: Building Blocks for Practice Transformation for Physician/Administrator Teams
Friday, January 27, 2017
Moderator: Genie G. Blough, M.B.A., FACMPE
NEW! Focused sessions for anesthesia administrators and physician leaders to acquire tools needed to transform anesthesia practices. As we look towards a future of changing payment models, smart anesthesia practices are evaluating everything from their basic structure to their compensation models. They are preparing their practices for survival at a time when the stipend wall will likely crumble. Administrators and physician leaders will need to manage roadblocks along the way while working together to build the foundations for success. This pre-conference will provide take-away tools for leadership dyads to thrive in a transforming world.
Who should attend?
- Anesthesia Administrators
- Physician Anesthesia Leaders
What You’ll Learn:
- Identify changes that need to occur in your practice to ensure survival
- Utilize take-away tools for managing through change
- Develop tools and techniques to maximize the strengths of the physician/administrator leadership team
- Prepare your practice for potential loss of stipend support
- Develop a plan for addressing outlier behaviors
Accreditation and Designation Statement
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this pre-conference for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.