ASA provides a world of benefits
You can rely on ASA to provide practical solutions that help you meet today’s needs and prepare for tomorrow. ASA membership saves you time and money and provides you with a portfolio of resources to help you excel in the profession.
Membership Matters To Your Patients
Provide the highest quality care to your patients by staying informed about the latest developments and scientific research in the specialty and through quality education.
- ASA’s award-winning publications deliver a variety of information in formats that meet your busy lifestyle. Members receive full access to:
- Anesthesiology® journal – featuring podcasts, abstracts, infographics and videos.
- ASA Monitor® – monthly publication featuring podcasts and society activity information.
- ASAP e-newsletter – late-breaking information delivered weekly right to your inbox.
- Members receive discounts on ASA education including live meetings. ASA's educational offerings help you effectively meet requirements and improve patient safety and quality.
- Discover a variety of clinical topics.
- Access online education anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Track your education seamlessly.
Membership Matters to Your Practice
Take your practice to the next level with PSH, quality measurement and practice management resources.
Membership Matters to Your Specialty
Make an impact by participating in advocacy efforts at both the state and national levels.
- Members stay informed and have their finger on the pulse of legislation impacting their specialty through timely alerts.
- The ASA Grassroots Network allows physician anesthesiologists to take action and engage with their elected officials.
- Educate your local media, policymakers and the public about patient-centered, physician-led care and the role physician anesthesiologist play in patient safety with the When Seconds Count… Physician Anesthesiologists Save Lives® toolkit, media relations and social media support and free downloadable patient education brochures.
- Become a leader in the specialty and focus on the issues that are important you by joining one of ASA’s 90 committees.
Additional Member Benefits