To provide members with a breadth of quality education, ASA rents the names and addresses and email addresses of its members for the purposes of promoting non-ASA sponsored CME and meeting activities provided by tax exempt educational institutions, affiliated subspecialty societies or ASA Component Societies. All mailers and communications are reviewed by an internal staff team to ensure they meet the requirements and standards of ASA. Lists only include members who have agreed to receive third-party communications.
- Mailing List Rental is limited to one-time use for CME and meeting notification only. All other uses are prohibited. Clients may not save, upload or otherwise store ASA member data. All data must be destroyed following completion of the mailing
- A copy of the mailer must be sent with the Mailing List Rental Form. Lists are only provided after approval of the mailer by the ASA, receipt of the signed Mailing List Rental Agreement and payment in full.
- Email request forms must be accompanied by html and graphic files.
- Email lists are not shared with clients. ASA sends the client message over secure ASA servers on behalf of the client.
- Normal processing time is 10 business days once mailer and order forms are approved.
- Normal processing time for eBlast requests is 15 business days.
- The names and addresses provided by ASA are the property of the Society and are supplied for the specific mailing ordered and for no other purpose. Lists contain seed data to monitor content and usage.
- Specific actions may be taken by the ASA for violation of any provision of this Agreement
Mailing List Rental Form (PDF)
Email List Rental Form (PDF)
For a quote or more information, please email: email@example.com.