All attendees must provide proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to enter the event. Get started now and download the free CLEAR app to complete the one-time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use the Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before arrival. All attendees must complete this process at least 24 hours before the event for the most efficient entry possible.
Materials to have on hand before starting this process:
- All: Government-issued ID (such as a driver’s license or passport)
- Vaccinated attendees: You will need 1 of 3 options available and ready to prove your vaccination. Watch this quick tutorial if you need help.
- CDC card (most popular method)
- SMART QR code
- Securely link to your vaccine provider
- Non-vaccinated attendees: You will need to take a PCR test 72 hours prior to your arrival at ASA ADVANCE 2022: The Anesthesiology Business Event via a testing site near you.
- Providers that integrate directly with the CLEAR Health app include Quest, Labcorp, BioReference, CVS, or Vault Health.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR before the event (Estimated time to complete: 15 minutes)
- Navigate to your app store of choice, search “CLEAR,” and download the app (as shown below).
- Select “Have a Code” at the top of the menu and enter ADVANCE2022.
- Choose 1 of 2 screening options: Verify vaccine or verify COVID-19 test.
- Tap “Enroll or verify in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account.
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your government-issued photo ID and COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card ready to complete enrollment.
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity.
- Tap “Add COVID-19 Vaccination” or “Get Tested 72 Hours in Advance” and follow prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or test.
For those who already have the CLEAR app:
- Open the CLEAR app
- In the "Your Pass" box at the top of the screen, click "Change" under the previous event or venue where you used the app
- On the next page, click on "Have a Code" and use code ADVANCE2022
Step 2: Before leaving your hotel room each morning, be sure to complete your Health Pass (Estimated time to complete: 5 minutes)
- Open the CLEAR app.
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie and complete the health survey.
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
- Show your green Health Pass at the meeting checkpoint each morning.
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance.
How does CLEAR protect my personal data?