In partnership with:
Bridge the Communication Gap
Medical school and residency prepare us for so much of what we need to succeed in our medical specialty but where do we learn to communicate with our leaders, lead teams of employees, negotiate and influence outcomes in the workplace?
The ASA-ACHE MasterClass is designed to give you the skills you need to be an effective and respected team leader and powerful advocate for your practice and the specialty.
Based on needs and interests expressed by physician survey data, this one-day session seeks to provide negotiation and team solutions via presentations, interactive forums and case-based strategies that will engage attendees. This Masterclass session can improve your personal performance which can positively impact patient care outcomes.
This session is designed for Physician Leaders (Emerging and Practicing), Executive Administrators (Hospital and Private Practice) and Physician-Executive Dyads.
After attending this session participants will be able to:
- Identify tactical negotiation methods
- Develop techniques to bypass roadblocks in teams
- Recognize appropriate strategies to influence others
- Identify novel approaches to develop and facilitate a team
- Apply current techniques in critical conversations that aid in successful outcomes
- Demonstrate effective negotiation skills
- Identify and address ethical challenges
- Recognize various competencies in managing multiparty negotiation context
- Identify sources of power that aid in effective 360 degree management
Save My Seat
ACCME Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACHE Accreditation Statement
The American College of Healthcare Executives awards 7.5 hours of ACHE Face-to-Face Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification, in the American College of Healthcare Executives. To qualify for ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits, the attendee must attend the entire seminar.
Save My Seat
MasterClass: Communication, Negotiation and Teamwork
Friday, October 2, 2020 | 7:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Save My Seat