ASA-CPLE Leader Focus Assessment
Brought to you by ASA and the Center for Physician Leadership Excellence (CPLE), the assessment(s) provide you with a comprehensive feedback report that highlights both leadership strengths and opportunities for improvement along with traditional and non-traditional developmental recommendations useful in creating an individual development plan.
Select an option below to learn more about the assessments
Select an assessment option above to identify assessment pricing.
When are the assessments offered?
- Assessments are offered on an individual basis taking the physician’s schedule into account
- Assessments can be completed over multiple days
- The website is available 24/7
- Assessments are entirely web-based and can be completed from your home, office or other convenient locations
- No special software is required.
ASA will receive information that you have completed the course for your ASA profile and so that you may have the option to claim CME credit. Your results are not shared with ASA. Access to your results are exclusive to you and your CPLE reviewer for mapping and recommendation purposes.
Continuing Medical Education
ACCME Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and will designate AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.