ASA-CPLE Leader Focus Assessment: Residents and Fellows
Brought to you by ASA and the Center for Physician Leadership Excellence (CPLE), the assessment(s) provide you with a comprehensive feedback report that highlights both leadership strengths and opportunities for improvement along with traditional and non-traditional developmental recommendations useful in creating an individual development plan.
The 45-minute session will provide an overview of how to interpret results and answer any high-level questions that the attendees may have. Group feedback sessions are held twice monthly based on demand.
This session is designed for Residents and Fellows.
If you have any questions, please contact ASA Education.
What you will learn:
- Understand the core values, goals and interests that determine career satisfaction
- Build self-awareness of participant’s typical leadership style and approach to work and interacting with others
- Identify leadership strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Learn of developmental offerings associated with report results
- Discuss more in-depth assessment options for richer individual developmental guidance
Time Required to Complete Residents and Fellows assessment:
- 30-45 minutes to complete on-line assessments:
- Hogan Personality Inventory: Used to predict job performance and is an ideal tool to help you strengthen your employee selection, leadership development, succession planning, and talent management processes
- The Hogan Motives
- Values and Preferences Inventory
- 20-30 minutes to review individual feedback report
- 45 minutes to attend an on-line Group Feedback Session
Continuing Medical Education
ACCME Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and will designate a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (Up to 2 CME credits for this program.)