ASA Best-Seller - Issue 14A now available!
Tests your knowledge of the fundamentals in anesthesia, including subspecialty content tailored to the generalist. The ACE program will keep you current with clinical and professional guidelines, as well as help in meeting your commitment to lifelong learning. ACE is a great learning resource for physician anesthesiologists, anesthesiology residents and members of the anesthesia care team.
ACE 14A will help you answer questions such as:
- What are the best ways to prevent heat loss in surgical patients?
- How can I reduce adverse events in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy?
- What treatments have been removed from the American Heart Association’s advanced cardiovascular life support algorithm?
- What age-related physiologic changes are most important for anesthesiologists?
- And many more!
Hear what subscribers are saying about ACE:
"Excellent source of information to any anesthesiologist. It is a must have!"
"I was very pleased with the scope of the questions as they were helpful in reviewing general anesthesia principles."
- Earn credits: up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue - up to 60 CME credits per year on current issues
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program
- Submit CME automatically: provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete your course work, ASA will automatically report your credits to the ABA
- Learn anytime, anywhere: ACE 2017 and ACE 2016 are available on the ASA My Learning app. Learn on the go!
- Help fulfill the ABA MOCA Part II requirement: consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements
2017 – Issue 14
A&B Electronic Subscription
A&B Booklet Subscription
2016 – Issue 13
(deadline to claim 13B credit: 10/31/2017)
A booklet (back issue, no credits available)