Care team training
SSTmoderate provides non-anesthesiologist physicians and care team members with critical information and best practice guidance needed to safely care for patients undergoing routine moderate sedation. This course includes eight online modules that can be completed in as little as four hours through an interactive, educational curriculum. Approved for nursing credits!
Group discounts available! Interested in purchasing 31+ licenses? Contact Nate Wicks at (847) 268-9214 or email@example.com to learn about group discounts.
For product related questions, please contact Matthew McNutt at (847) 268-9271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction to Moderate Sedation Course
- Sedation Continuum
- Preprocedure Patient Evaluation and Preparation
- Respiratory Complications
- Patient Safety Monitoring
- Airway Assessment and Management
- Sedation Pharmacology
Features and Benefits
- Simulation-based 3-D environment
- Animated, interactive content
- Easy to use
- Access on a PC or tablet device with a modern webbrowser, Adobe Flash Player 11, and a broadband internet connection
- Complete in as little as 4 hours!
SSTmoderate provides participants a structured, pragmatic knowledge base and techniques for:
- Identifying a high-risk patient
- Differentiating deep sedation from moderate sedation
- Assessing the patient for responsiveness, airway adequacy, ventilation, oxygenation and circulation
- Monitoring the patient effectively
- Rescuing a patient from deeper-than-intended sedation
- Titrating sedatives and analgesics based on pharmacologic characteristics
List price single user: $199
Group Discounts are available for this product! Sign up your entire team and enjoy a discounted rate as follows:
|1 through 5 Licenses
||$199.00 per license
|6 through 30 Licenses
||$159.00 per license
PLEASE NOTE: Your group discount will automatically be applied at the time of checkout.
Group Discounts Available for 31 + Licenses:
Contact Nate Wicks, Senior Sales and Group Relations Manager at (847) 268-9214 or email@example.com for more information.
Accreditation and Credit Designation
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.