Click the microphone to listen to SEE Podcasts
SEE 33B now available!
With SEE as your subject matter companion, interpret emerging knowledge from today’s literature on topics including clinical anesthesia, critical care, pain management and pharmacology and apply it to your daily practice. In SEE 33B, discover:
- A novel molecule-encapsulating drug, calabadion 2, that reverses rocuronium and vecuronium as well as cisatracurium and the anesthesia induction drugs etomidate and ketamine
- Safety of continuing chest compressions during defibrillation when wearing gloves
- Use of the back-up, head-elevated (BUHE) position to improve intubation success
- Noninvasive ventilation (NIV) for the management of postoperative hypoxic respiratory failure and use of a helmet rather than a mask to improve the effectiveness of NIV
- And much more!
SEE 2017 Online SEE 2017 Booklet
- Save time researching: content is aggregated from more than 40 international medical journals to streamline your learning process
- Earn credit: up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue - up to 60 credits per year
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program
- Submit CME automatically: provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete the coursework, ASA will report your credits to the ABA
- Learn anytime, anywhere: SEE 2017 and SEE 2016 are available on the ASA myLearning app. Learn on the go!
- Help fulfill the Part II ABA MOCA requirements: consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements
2017 – Volume 33 A&B - Now available!
A&B Electronic Subscription
A&B Booklet Subscription
Deadline to claim 33A credit: 01/31/2018
Deadline to claim 33B credit: 07/31/2018
SEE Back Issues (no credits available)