Test how well you manage a patient involved in an obstetrical crisis with Anesthesia SimSTAT - L&D and earn up to 5 MOCA® 2.0 Part II and IV activity points upon completion.
- Develop a differential diagnosis and manage hypertension during pregnancy
- Recognize and treat a change of mental status during labor and delivery
- Develop a differential diagnosis and treat seizures during pregnancy
- Demonstrate appropriate adherence to ACLS guidelines in a pregnant patient
- Develop and demonstrate the necessary technical and behavioral skills to lead a cardiac arrest during labor
- Demonstrate appropriate decision-making with regards to delivery methods (PMCD versus operative vaginal delivery) as a means to improve maternal and fetal outcomes after cardiopulmonary arrest in a pregnant patient
Be one of the first to receive news about our innovative learning platform for ongoing professional development by joining our mailing list.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Group discounts available! If you represent a large group practice or organization and wish to learn about volume discount pricing, please contact Nate Wicks at (847) 268-9214 or email@example.com.
Brought to you by: