Inspire. Influence. Achieve.
The Executive Physician Leadership Program I, designed in partnership with Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, provides aspiring to mid-level leaders with necessary leadership skills development in the areas of influence and motivation, change management, corporate finance and health care system strategy. Your successful completion of this four-day curriculum offered over two weekends will advance your leadership and health care strategy skills while earning Continuing Medical Education credits and a Certificate of Completion.
Dates: September 6 - 8 and December 6-8, 2019
What you’ll learn
This program is designed to assist participants in gaining insight into their strengths and opportunities as leaders within their organizations. At the conclusion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the major economic and political issues facing the American healthcare system and how those issues may impact their practice/organization
- Explain the fundamental financial statements and what each might reveal about an organization
- Identify their own and counter party interests in negotiation and craft and execute a plan for optimal solutions
- Apply influence skills in a leadership context
- Apply conflict resolution skills
- Identify and articulate their own leadership values
- Articulate their own organization’s strategy and the impact of strategy choices on change management
Continuing Medical Education
Member: $6550 | Non-member: $7500
Included in the registration fee
• Meals for both weekends for both sessions
• Lodging for both sessions
Hyatt Hotel in Evanston
10-15 min walk to the Allen Center (transportation will be available)
Allen Center Northwestern University Hotel
2169 Campus Dr.
Evanston, IL 60201
|Session 1: September 6 -8, 2019
||Session 2: December 6 -8, 2019
*Available to registered attendees in their profile.
Program Starts: September 6 at 2:45 PM
Program Ends: September 8 at 12:15 PM
Program Starts:December 6 at 2:45 PM
Program Ends: December 8 at 11:00 AM
• Values Based Leadership
• Perspectives on Leadership
• Financial Statements: Impact of Assumptions and Analysis
• High Impact Negotiation
• Conflict Resolution
• Influence without Authority
• Strategy Formulation, Implementation and Change
• Understanding the Changing Healthcare Landscape
• Conflict Resolution, Part 2
Attendance is required at both sessions
Registrants can request a cancellation with a refund through July 15, 2019. Refunds will be in the amount of 50% of the registration fee. Refunds are not available after July 15, 2019. Refunds are not available for no-shows.
For Refunds: Participants should e-mail Abby Peskind A.Peskind@asahq.org that they are requesting a refund. Abby will process the refund for them.
• Airports: Midway or O’Hare can be used; however, O’Hare is closer
• Taxis, UBER, or Lyft can be accessed from either Airport
Allen Center Address:
2169 Campus Dr, Evanston, IL 60201
Phone: (847) 864-9270
Download the FAQs [PDF]
Ready to Register?