2021 Session Dates:
What to Expect
Inspire. Influence. Achieve.
The Executive Physician Leadership Program, designed in partnership with Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, provides leaders with necessary leadership skills development in the areas of influence and motivation, change management, conflict resolution, corporate finance and health care system strategy. Your successful completion of this four-day curriculum offers advanced opportunities to enhance your leadership and health care strategy skills while you earn a years worth of Continuing Medical Education credits and a Certificate of Completion from Northwestern University.
What you’ll learn
This program is designed to assist participants in gaining insight into their strengths and opportunities as leaders within their organizations. At the conclusion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the major economic and political issues facing the American healthcare system and how those issues may impact their practice/organization
- Explain the fundamental financial statements and what each might reveal about an organization
- Identify their own and counter party interests in negotiation and craft and execute a plan for optimal solutions
- Apply influence skills in a leadership context
- Apply conflict resolution skills
- Identify and articulate their own leadership values
- Articulate their own organization’s strategy and the impact of strategy choices on change management
Session topics include
- Conflict Resolution
- Design Thinking
- Values Based Leadership
- Leading in Uncertain Times
- Strategy Formulation, Implementation and Change
- Understanding the Changing Healthcare Landscape
- Financial Statements: Impact of Assumptions and Analysis
Continuing Medical Education
ACCME Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACHE Accreditation and Designation Statement
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is authorized to award 25.25 hours of pre-approved ACHE Qualified Education credit for this program toward advancement, or recertification, in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select “My Education Credit” to log hours earned.
James L Allen Center
Evanston, IL 60201
Member: $6550 | Non-member: $7550