Leadership Spokesperson Training
While you are in Washington, D.C., for LEGISLATIVE CONFERENCE 2020, please join us for a complimentary session of the When Seconds Count® Leadership Spokesperson Training Program (LSTP).
ASA Leadership Spokesperson Training Program gives you the tools to confidently and comfortably control a meeting with a lawmaker or a media interview and ensure that your message gets through.
LSTP at Legislative Conference Dates and Times:
- Monday, May 11: 8 – 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, May 11: 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
During training, attendees will:
- Learn effective techniques for conducting successful media interviews or lawmaker meetings.
- Learn key messages as part of the When Seconds Count...Physician Anesthesiologists Save Lives® nationwide educational endeavor and how to incorporate these messages in discussions with key audiences.
- Engage in exercises to help craft and tell compelling stories to advance the practice.
- Deliver ASA messages about patient-centered, physician-led anesthesia care to the media, lawmakers, hospital administrators, patients and other health care providers and stakeholders.
The complimentary training session will take place on the morning of Monday, May 11. To participate, please contact the ASA Public Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seating will be limited.