Leadership Spokesperson Training Program
While you are at ASA's LEGISLATIVE CONFERENCE 2022 in Washington, D.C., please join us for a complimentary session of Leadership Spokesperson Training Program (LSTP).
ASA’s LSTP gives you the tools to control a meeting confidently and comfortably with a lawmaker or a media interview to ensure your message resonates.
During the interactive training session and videotaped exercises, attendees will:
- Learn effective techniques for conducting successful meetings with lawmakers or media interviews.
- Learn key messages related to ASA’s Made for This Moment public and professional awareness campaign and how to incorporate these messages in discussions with target audiences.
- Engage in exercises to help craft and tell compelling stories to advance the specialty.
- Practice simulated mock lawmaker meetings/media interviews on camera and receive videos following the session for self-learning.
- Deliver ASA messages about protecting physician-led anesthesia care for Veterans, preventing harmful Medicare cuts, providing student loan relief for anesthesiology residents and medical students, and implementing fair surprise medical bills legislation to lawmakers and the media.
To attend this complimentary two-hour training, please RSVP with your preferred training time to Tasha O’Berski at firstname.lastname@example.org. But hurry, seats are limited and placed on a first-come, first-served basis.
LSTP at Legislative Conference Dates and Times:
- Monday, May 9: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Monday, May 9: 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 9: 12:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Thank you in advance for your participation and willingness to help us spread our messages among key audiences.