Report Your Meeting
Thank you for advocating for patient safety and the specialty at the highest level by taking the time to meet with your federal lawmaker.
After meeting, please make sure to send a thank you note via email to the lawmaker and staff thanking them for speaking with you.
Also, report your Congressional meeting by logging the interaction following the steps below. This information allows our staff lobbyists to follow up on your engagement, if needed.
- Go to the ASA Grassroots Network Action Center
- Make sure you log in and then click on the "Log Interactions" tab.
- In the "Notes" field, log anything you feel appropriate – for example, especially if you couldn’t tag the official or their staffs, try to spell their names and include identifying information about them. Please also report what issues were discussed.
- Under "Related Issues," please select the "ASA Legislative Conference" option.
- Click "Submit" and you're done!
Contact Amanda Cate at email@example.com with any questions about scheduling congressional meetings.