U.S. Physician Anesthesiologists – Active Member
Physician anesthesiologists practicing in the U.S., with discounted dues for members in service of the U.S. government or in their first year of practice. Component society membership is also required.
- Enjoy significant discounts on cutting edge, gold-standard education to meet your MOCA, licensure and training needs.
- Hear from leading experts, participate in hands-on workshops and network with colleagues at ASA meetings where members receive discounts on registration fees.
- Ensure you’re prepared for MACRA with exclusive MACRA Modules, monthly MACRA Memo e-updates about quality reporting and access to the NACOR® Quality Reporting data registry.
- Understand new state and national legislation and regulations that impact the specialty with timely updates from ASA.
- Enact change at the local and national levels with a voice at the table with elected officials, policymakers and local media.
- Strengthen your résumé, get involved and gain leadership experience through ASA and component society faculty opportunities at meetings, editorial board positions, committees and focus groups.
- Demonstrate excellence and dedication to the field of anesthesiology by achieving the Fellow of the American Society of Anesthesiologists®, FASA™, designation.
- Vote in ASA elections and hold component and national offices.
- Become a stronger leader and partake in professional development through the Executive Physician Leadership Program.
- Optimize practice performance at your organization with information and resources such as the Manual for Anesthesia Department Organization and Management (MADOM).
- Keep abreast of anesthesia knowledge with access to ASA publications, including: Anesthesiology® journal, ASA Monitor® and the ASAP e-newsletter.
- Eligibility to be a retired member after 20 or more years of membership.
- And much more!
Physician Anesthesiologists - Active Membership PDF application
Physician Anesthesiologists - Active Membership online application
Physician anesthesiologists practicing in the U.S. are eligible to apply as active members.
Annual dues: $750.00
Physician anesthesiologists in service of the U.S. Government, including those serving active duty in the U.S. military, Veterans’ Administration, U.S. Public Health Service or Indian Health Service, are eligible for a 50% discount.
Annual dues: $375.00
Physician anesthesiologists in their first year of practice are eligible to apply as active members.
Annual dues: $100.00 (87% discount)