How to Claim Credits
In order to claim credit, participants must attend the educational activity. Remember to claim your credits by November 30, 2020.
To complete the evaluation, claim credit, and print your certificates for the main conference and any Friday session or Touchpoint Series, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the ASA Education Center at education.asahq.org.
Once you have logged on to the ASA Education Center homepage, you will be in the “My Courses” tab. PRACTICE MANAGEMENT 2020 will be listed under your current enrollments. Select the course link to complete the evaluation and claim credits.
- ASA members, log in using your ASA member ID and password.
- Non-members, log in using your Education Center account information.
ASA members have access to “My Transcript,” an exclusive member benefit to view a completed record of ASA credits earned.
- You will be able to complete the evaluation and claim credits through the ASA Education Center or print a certificate of attendance.
- Forgot your password or need help logging in? Enter your email address at asahq.org/member-center/forgot-password. An email notice with your login instructions will be sent to you.
ASA + Your Career
Access high-quality education, resources and events that help you prepare for and address the daily challenges you face in practice. Explore the many benefits of ASA membership, and join today!