ASA Practice Management Member Center
Live Chat with ASA Staff is available during Practice Management:
- Friday 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. CT
- Saturday 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. CT
- Sunday 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. CT
ASA Live Chat can help:
- Confirm ASA membership or renew dues for 2021
- FASA criteria and qualifications
- Reset username and password
ASA Member Support Staff
If you’re having technical/ technology issues, please use the Help Center Chat in the Practice Management: HELP > Technical Support. You may also email: Info@beedance.co
Future ASA Meetings
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT™ 2022
- January 28-30, 2022 - Dallas, TX
ANESTHESIOLOGY Annual Meeting
- October 9 – 13, 2021 – San Diego, CA
- October 22 – 26, 2022 – New Orleans, LA
- October 14 – 18, 2023 – San Francisco, CA
How to Claim CME credit
In order to claim credit, participants must attend the educational activity. Remember to claim your credits by December 31, 2021.
Please follow the directions below to complete the meeting evaluation, claim your credits, and print your certificate.
- Log in to the ASA Education Center at education.asahq.org
- Once you have logged on to the ASA Education Center homepage, you will be in the “My Courses” tab. PRACTICE MANAGEMENT 2021 will be listed under your current enrollments. Select the course link to complete the evaluation and claim credits.
- You will be able to complete the evaluation and claim credits through the ASA Education Center or print a certificate of attendance.
- Forgot your password or need help logging in?
Enter your email address at asahq.org/member-center/forgot-password.
An email notice with your login instructions will be sent to you.
Dues, FASA, and Membership
Looking to renew your ASA dues for 2021?
Pay ASA dues online: http://www.asahq.org/dues
FASA – Fellow of the American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Information about application, criteria, and qualification requirements
Exploring ASA membership?
Anesthesia Practice Administrator and Executive (AAE)
- Only non-physicians can be Anesthesia Administrator and Executive (AA-E) members. Physician anesthesiologists must join as Active members, regardless of the role or position they hold at their organization. Physicians who are not anesthesiologists, must join as Affiliate members.
- Our annual dues for AAE are:
- $0—if 90% or more of a group's physician anesthesiologists are ASA Active members in good standing AND all members will be on a single group bill.
$258—if less than 90% of a group's physician anesthesiologists are ASA Active members in good standing, OR the group does not participate in group dues billing.
- Would you like to set up a single membership group bill for your practice? Please contact: email@example.com