Quality and Regulatory Affairs (QRA) is part of the ASA Advocacy Division and is based out of the ASA Washington, D.C. office. QRA’s mission is to direct and advance the interests of anesthesiologists in professional standards, performance outcomes, quality assurance and regulatory affairs as they intersect with quality initiatives.
- Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA): Review ASA and CMS materials related to this new payment system that will affect physician anesthesiologists and their practices in 2017.
- Quality Management: QRA supports members in a variety of quality management matters that include as quality reporting, quality measurement and patient safety.
- Quality Reporting Programs: QRA supports members in a variety of quality management matters that include as quality reporting, quality measurement and patient safety. Learn more about the Physician Compare, Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Value Modifier (VM) and EHR Incentive Program.
- Patient Safety: ASA has been a pioneer in the field of patient safety and its membership has worked to improve patient satisfaction and experience with anesthesia care.
- QRA Member Resources: Compilation of links and materials that address and inform upon common questions and current topics.
- QRA Notifications & Announcements: Explore current opportunities and stay up-to-date on QRA announcements.
- QRA Contact Information: More information on getting in touch with QRA.