Join us for the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2015 annual meeting - the largest educational event in anesthesiology.
Education continues to be of greatest importance at the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2015 annual meeting. High-quality presenters, 600 educational sessions covering 10 clinical tracks and more than 100 international presentations provide attendees with a one-of-a-kind experience. To ensure attendees have an amazing experience year-over-year, we used feedback from past attendees to enhance offerings in 2015. Some of the changes we’re happy to have made include:
- Staggered registration rates – the sooner you register, the more you save
- Featured lectures now kick off each day - The Opening Session, Emery A. Rovenstine, Gertie Marx and John W. Severinghaus lectures have been scheduled for the first session in the morning so we start the day together.
- Improved meeting flow with concurrent sessions, allowing attendees to participate in more sessions and claim full CME.
- A new self-study program to help attendees maximize their time and CME while at the meeting. These immersive self-study opportunities are designed to help attendees increase their competence in several clinical areas of focus.
- Additional networking opportunities have been added, including a new Charitable Networking Event: An International Tasting Reception. Coffee breaks and lunches are planned for the Connection Center so attendees can recharge in the Connection Lounge, explore the Exhibit Hall and visit the ASA Resource Center.
In addition, you'll find 1,200 e-poster sessions, 1,100 medically challenging cases, our traditional PBLDs and interactive workshops. No other event offers the amount of continuing education and networking opportunities as the ANESTHESIOLOGY annual meeting.
We hope you'll join us for the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2015 annual meeting in San Diego!