- Virtual patients with unique, realistic diseases and based on physiologic models that respond appropriately to clinical interactions.
- A full complement of interactive anesthesia-related equipment, and monitors with live physiologic data and waveform tracings.
- Complete tracking of users’ actions, providing formative performance feedback, and identifying strengths, weaknesses and areas of improvement.
Stay ahead of the curve and be one of the first to receive news about our innovative learning platform for ongoing professional development by joining our mailing list. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Overall Learning Principles
- Applicable to a general anesthesia audience
- Reflects the shift from factual memorizing to problem-solving
- Self-directed independent learning
- Flexible, engaging, learner-centered
- Provides sustained engagement with a focus on feedback to motivate users
- Results in improved performance in the management of anesthesia emergencies
- A 3-D, virtual operating room
- Patients with responsive, human-like physiology
- Data-based scoring, feedback and assessment in the privacy
of your home or office
- Realistic medical diagnostic and monitoring equipment
- Varied patient morphologies and symptom presentation
- Comprehensive patient physiology and pharmacology model
- Pedagogical layer for automated learner performance assessment and feedback
Subject Matter Experts
Adam Levine, M.D., Arna Banerjee, MBBS, FCCM, Wendy Bernstein, M.D., M.B.A., FASA, Lawrence Chu, M.D., M.S., Samuel DeMaria, M.D., Ronald Levy, M.D., Rebecca Minehart, M.D., John Rask, M.D.