- Get the latest information about federal and state legislative, regulatory and political issues affecting anesthesiology today.
- Learn from ASA leaders about the society's legislative, political, grassroots and regulatory agenda for 2017.
- Gain insight from policymakers about recent developments in health care legislation and regulation.
- Learn how to influence legislative and regulatory efforts both locally and in Washington.
- Meet with elected officials on Capitol Hill to advocate for the specialty.
Attend a complimentary session of When Seconds Count® Leadership Spokesperson Training Program (LSTP) before the program begins. During training, attendees will:
- Learn effective techniques for conducting successful policyholder meetings or media interviews
- Learn key messages of ASA’s When Seconds Count…Physician Anesthesiologists Save Lives® nationwide educational endeavor and how to incorporate them in discussions with key audiences.
- Deliver ASA messages about patient-centered, physician-led care to the media, policymakers, hospital administrators, patients and other health care providers.
To attend, please RSVP with your preferred training date and time to Erica Leake at email@example.com, no later than Monday, May 8.
LSTP Dates and Times:
- Monday, May 15 - 8:00 – 10:30 a.m. or
- Monday, May 15 – 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Also, be sure to register for the AQI MACRA Reporting Workshop where you will learn about 2017 MACRA reporting and how to select quality measures and improvement activities for your practice. Space is limited!
- Date: Monday, May 15, 2017
- Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Contact Amanda Ott at (202) 289-2222 with any questions.