Summer 2024 Program
2024 MSARF Summer Program Information (PDF)
Host site applications open September 2023!
FAER will accept 2024 MSARF host site applications between September 15 - October 31, 2023. Click here to apply!
2024 MSARF Host FAQ (PDF) - Updated
The 2024 MSARF Student Applications will open Winter 2023. Please check back here at that time to access the application link.
For any assistance within our online application platform, please contact Technical Support at [email protected] or (800) 875-2562.
The Medical Student Anesthesia Research Fellowship (MSARF) Summer Program provides challenging and rewarding experiences in anesthesia research.
Medical students who participate in the summer anesthesia research fellowship can expect:
- Eight weeks of focused research related to anesthesiology
- A dedicated mentor who will provide training in research techniques and scientific methods
- Valuable virtual content including journal clubs and online presentations throughout the summer
- The opportunity to make a scientific poster or oral presentation during the FAER MSARF Symposium held at the at the ASA's ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting
- A $600 per week student stipend, ASA student membership dues, plus additional funds to help cover the costs of travel to the ANESTHESIOLOGY® annual meeting
For more information, download the complete 2023 MSARF Summer Program Information document that covers eligibility requirements, application instructions, information on the stipend and funding, and student and host department responsibilities.
2023 MSARF Student FAQ (PDF) - Updated
2023 Host Mentor List (PDF)
FAER would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous support of the MSARF program.
2023 MSARF Summer Program Information (PDF) - Updated
MSARF Informational Poster
Contact [email protected].