Anesthesia Quality Institute (AQI)
MACRA Reporting Workshop
June 9-10, 2017
ASA Headquarters - Schaumburg, IL
The AQI MACRA Reporting Workshop provides you the opportunity to engage with AQI and ASA physicians, subject matter experts and representatives from ArborMetrix and ePreop. You will learn about 2017 MACRA reporting and how to select quality measures and improvement activities for your practice. Participants will also discuss tools and strategies for your successful participation in the AQI National Anesthesia Clinical Outcomes Registry (NACOR) this year.
This workshop will include presentations by subject matter experts, Q&A sessions and interactive participant activities. Topics to be covered during the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- MACRA Regulatory Requirements and Choices Your Practice Must Make
- Roles and Responsibilities for Practices and NACOR
- Understanding Measures and Improvement Activities
- Collecting Data in Your Practice
- Data Submission and Review of NACOR Reports
- Final Steps Prior to Submission to CMS
- CMS Feedback After Data Submission
Registration fee includes meals and shuttle service from ASA headquarters to O'Hare Airport.
$400 - ASA Member (M.D. or administrator)
$500 - Non-ASA Member
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall
1311 American Lane, Schaumburg IL 60173
Room rate: $102 (+taxes)
Reserve your room online or call (847) 619-8100
Reference: ASA AQI MACRA.
Contact Jane Han at (847) 268-9207 or via email: email@example.com.