How to Claim Credits
In order to claim credit, participants must attend the educational activity. Remember to claim your credits by December 31, 2022.
Please follow the directions below to complete the meeting evaluation, claim your credits, and print your certificate.
- Log in to the ASA Education Center to view the ADVANCE 2022 Event Course.
- Use your existing ASA username (the email you use to log into your ASA account) and password.
- You can click the forgot your password link below if needed. Do not create a duplicate account. Forgot your password or need help logging in? Enter your email address at asahq.org/member-center/forgot-password. An email notice with your login instructions will be sent to you.
- If you experience difficulties logging in or no longer have access to your ASA email, don't hesitate to contact, email@example.com and we will assist.
- Once you have logged on to the ASA Education Center homepage, you will be in the “My Courses” tab. ASA ADVANCE 2022: The Anesthesiology Business Event will be listed under your current enrollments. Select the course link to complete the evaluation and claim credits.
- You will be able to complete the evaluation and claim credits through the ASA Education Center or print a certificate of attendance.
How to Claim ACHE Credit
Note: You must claim these credits by February 4, 2022.
- Log into ACHE using your email and password to claim Face to Face credits.
- Participants should scroll down and click on “add to cart.”
- Complete the information
- Click “save and register.”
- Credits will be reflected on your My Events Course page.
If you experience any difficulties, please contact ACHE directly. You can reach Customer Service Center at the number and email below.
Phone: (312) 424-9400