Coming together safely for ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2022 is our #1 priority.
Be confident that ASA will implement appropriate health and safety protocols for attendees, exhibitors, and staff on-site at ANESTHESIOLOGY 2022 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. If you cannot or choose not to comply with these health and safety requirements, we encourage you to participate in the Virtual Experience.
In coordination with the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and New Orleans & Company, we are monitoring local and national public health guidance related to COVID-19.
Requirements for entry to ANESTHESIOLOGY 2022: Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR test result from a testing center within 72 hours of badge pick up.
Proof of Vaccination
Only vaccines authorized (including emergency use authorization) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the World Health Organization (WHO) will be accepted.
- A person is considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test
If you are unable to meet the vaccine requirement, proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result within three days of badge pick up is required.
Process for Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test
CLEAR Health Pass will be used to verify proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test result. A green pass will need to be shown in order to receive your ANESTHESIOLOGY 2022 badge.
If you already have the CLEAR mobile app from previous meetings please use the code ANES22 for ANESTHESIOLOGY 2022. Previous vaccinations uploaded into the CLEAR mobile app will be able to transfer into the ANESTHESIOLOGY 2022 Health Pass.
If you do not have the CLEAR mobile app, please download before picking up your badge. You can download the app or scan to download:
On-site Health and Safety Measures
- Masks are optional and will be available at registration and information desks.
- Session rooms, AV equipment, and common areas will be disinfected frequently. The New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center has achieved the GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation, which requires a stringent program for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention.
Attendees who are not fully vaccinated (or prefer not to disclose their vaccination status) will be required to get tested 72 hours prior to picking up your badge (PCR tests ONLY are accepted). COVID-19 test providers that integrate directly with the CLEAR app include Quest, Labcorp, BioReference, CVS, and Vault Health.
Facilities close to the Convention Center (please note, payment may be due at the time of your appointment, confirm with your insurance provider) :
Gretna Medical Center
In + Out Urgent Care
NOLA COVID Testing
- 1012 Canal Street
Ochsner Urgent Care
- 4605 Magazine Street
- 1400 Canal Street
LCMC Health Urgent Care
- 5800 Magazine Street, Suite A