Overall Learning Objectives
- Assess the potential applications of emerging issues and advances that affect the practice of anesthesia
- Integrate technical knowledge about state-of-the-art procedures, advanced therapeutic agents and medical device uses into practice
- Apply contemporary practice management skills and knowledge of regulatory issues to the efficient and safe delivery of patient care
- Translate expanded knowledge into improvements in practice, patient outcomes and patient satisfaction
ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2016 Annual Meeting
Abstracts and Abstract Archive www.asaabstracts.com
NEW! ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2016 annual meeting scientific abstract embargo policy:
It is the policy of the ASA that all scientific abstracts accepted for presentation are embargoed (may not be published or publicized) until the date and time of presentation. Sharing accepted information with the media before then should be done only with permission of ASA’s Public Relations Department and after acceptance of the restriction that abstracts will not be published or publicized until the date and time of presentation. Journalists with questions about obtaining embargoed abstracts should contact the ASA Public Relations Department at email@example.com.
Access the 2016 abstracts at www.asaabstracts.com using the user ID and password provided in your registration confirmation email.
- Session information
- Submission information
- Keynote Speaker
- Residents and Fellows programs
- Medical student programs
- Registration information
- International resources
Accreditation and Designated Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 41.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.