A year-round program with opportunities for collaboration with ASA members and physician leaders on important initiatives to support education, patient safety and quality of care.
- Engagement with ASA members, leaders and subject matter experts
- Recognition as thought leaders at ASA meetings
- Participation in round-table discussions (e.g. Opioid Crisis, Perioperative Surgical Home)
- Highly valuable branding opportunities
The key to success at any meeting is maximum exposure to attendees. Whether the goal is branding, lead generation, market visibility, or all three, becoming a meeting sponsor provides access and visibility to attendees beyond the exhibit booth guaranteed to help meet these goals.
- ADVANCE: The Anesthesiology Business Event Supporter:
Demonstrate the value of your company’s products and services in this crucial time of change in health care practice management.
- Uniformed Services Society of Anesthesiologists (USSA)/ Association of Veterans' Affairs Anesthesiologists (AVAA) Academic Meeting Supporter:
Meet, network and learn with uniformed service and veterans at this day-long conference, co-located with ANESTHESIOLOGY Annual Meeting.
- ANESTHESIOLOGY® Annual Meeting Supporter:
Increase your company's impact at the largest annual meeting of anesthesiologists in the world – ANESTHESIOLOGY.
- Pre-conference and on-site advertising
Create awareness and build loyalty through meeting-related print, digital and specialty advertising and sponsorship opportunities to increase booth traffic and generate new leads.
Highly visible opportunities to engage and build name recognition with ASA members and practice leaders, these year-round programs provide access to our dedicated audience, so you can leverage our trusted status to build relationships.
- Anesthesia Quality and Patient Safety Meeting: Sponsorships and Satellite Symposia/non-CME Education
- Year-Round Group Practice or Practice Solutions Supporter
- Podcasts and Webinars
- Focus Groups and Surveys
- For Industry Supporter opportunities, please contact Julie O’Heir, Senior Manager, Corporate Development, at email@example.com or (847) 268-9184.
- For Meeting Supporter and Other Opportunities, please contact Vito Manola, Corporate Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 268-9226.
"Edwards Lifesciences is pleased to support ASA and the Perioperative Surgical Home model to further enhance patient care. We are dedicated to providing the anesthesia community with the valuable information and educational support needed for fluid optimization and enhanced surgical recovery in at-risk surgery patients, to help reduce post-surgical complications and length of stay."
— Katie Szyman
CVP, Critical Care and Vascular