A year-round program with opportunities for collaboration with ASA members and physician leaders on important initiatives to support education, patient safety and quality of care.
- Meaningful experiences with ASA leadership and members
- Input on important specialty and society initiatives
- Participation in round-table discussions (e.g., Opioid Crisis, Perioperative Surgical Home)
- Exclusive opportunities and involvement in ASA meetings
The key to success at any meeting is maximum engagement with attendees. Whether your goal is branding, lead generation, or market visibility, becoming a meeting sponsor provides access and visibility to attendees beyond the exhibit hall.
- ANESTHESIOLOGY® Annual Meeting Supporter:
Increase your company's impact at the largest annual meeting of anesthesiologists in the world – ANESTHESIOLOGY.
- ADVANCE: The Anesthesiology Business Event Supporter:
Demonstrate the value of your company’s products and services in this crucial time of change in health care practice management.
- Pre-conference and on-site advertising
Create awareness and build loyalty through meeting-related print, digital and specialty advertising and sponsorship opportunities to increase booth traffic and generate new leads.
- Uniformed Services Society of Anesthesiologists (USSA)/ Association of Veterans' Affairs Anesthesiologists (AVAA) Academic Meeting Supporter:
Meet, network and learn with uniformed service and veterans at this day-long conference, co-located with ANESTHESIOLOGY Annual Meeting.
Opportunities to engage and build name recognition with ASA members and practice leaders high impact, year-round programs.
- Year-Round Group Practice or Practice Solutions Supporter
- Anesthesia Quality and Patient Safety Meeting: Sponsorships and Satellite Symposia/non-CME Education
- Podcasts and Webinars
- Focus Groups and Surveys
- For Industry Supporter opportunities, please contact Vito Manola, Corporate Relations Manager, [email protected] or 847.268-9226.
- For Meeting Supporter and Other Opportunities, please contact Ashley Piper, Senior Corporate Relations Specialist at [email protected] or (847) 268-9240.