May 21, 2021
ASA Schaumburg headquarters partners with Walgreens to host free Covid-19 vaccine clinic
The State of Illinois and the Schaumburg headquarters office of the American Society of Anesthesiologists have partnered with Walgreens to administer COVID-19 vaccines safely and at no cost to you.
: American Society of Anesthesiologists Headquarters ( Multipurpose Room)
1061 American Lane, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Monday, May 24, from 8-10 a.m. (CT)
: individuals 12 and older are eligible to register to receive the Pfizer vaccine
- Register online to schedule your appointment
- Enter your email address and click "first time registration"
- Complete your profile
- Book a time for your appointment
- After booking, you will receive an email confirming your appointment(s) and vaccination site location
- To save time on the day of your appointment, complete the day-of vaccination assessment prior to arriving for your appointment
- To log in to your patient portal and schedule / manage your appointment, please go to vaccine.walgreens.com.
The COVID-19 pandemic can take quality time away from you and your family, but getting a vaccine brings us closer to getting back together.
Walgreens pharmacists are equipped with specialized COVID-19 expertise and years of immunization experience to provide you with the highest quality care. They are thoroughly following CDC guidelines that prioritize your health and well-being and protect our communities.
Get answers to your questions and stay up to date on the latest vaccine insights when you download the Walgreens app or visit Walgreens.com/COVID19Vaccine.
Thank you for taking this important step to help protect yourself, your family, and our community.