ASA Best-seller − SEE 35B is now available!
With SEE as your subject matter companion, interpret emerging knowledge from today’s literature on topics ranging from perioperative medicine to patient safety to various anesthetic techniques, and apply it to your daily practice. In SEE 35B, discover thought-provoking questions and discussions that challenge your thinking, covering topics such as:
- Intensive care unit patients with metabolic acidosis treated with bicarbonate may be at lower risk of renal failure.
- Perioperative myocardial injury (PMI) is more frequent than we realize and traditional indicators for detecting PMI are neither sensitive nor specific.
- Online reviews—including physician reviews—are ubiquitous, but they are not always reflective of more carefully crafted quality care measurements for a given physician.
- And much more!
SEE 2019 Online
SEE 2019 Booklet
Educate the entire care team and take advantage of pricing discounts! Contact Nate Wicks at (847) 268-9214 or email@example.com for more information.
Listen to new and previous SEE Podcasts!
Look what subscribers are saying about SEE:
"I thought the SEE program was a CME source with little relevance to my private practice. I imagined questions asking about the study of rat muscle after halothane exposure. I could not have been more incorrect! The questions and discussions are incredibly useful and directly applicable to my daily practice of anesthesia. I believe it is THE source for the latest relevant information in private practice anesthesia for patient care. SEE is both highly approachable and ultimately useful, I could not recommend it more." –Mark Bomann, M.D.,
“Nicely and concisely put together a plethora of studies that I would never be able to read on my own in their entirety.” – SEE Learner
“I love this course. It allows me to maintain my knowledge outside of areas that I practice on a daily basis. It also keeps me up-to-date with current theories and practice.” – SEE Learner
“New information is interesting and it is a convenient way to meet state requirements for CME.” – SEE Learner
Each version of SEE is updated with new content and stimulating topics. Here's how SEE transforms the way you learn:
- Save time researching: Don't have time to read all the journals? Don't worry, SEE does the work for you! The content is aggregated from more than 30 international medical journals to streamline your learning process.
- Earn credit: Up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue - up to 60 credits per annual subscription.
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program
- Submit CME automatically: Provide ASA with your American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) number and once you complete the coursework, ASA will report your credits to the ABA.
- Learn anytime, anywhere: Electronic versions of SEE are available on the ASA® My Learning app. Learn on the go!
- Fulfill the Part II ABA MOCA 2.0® Part II requirements: Consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements.
Accreditation and Designation Statements:
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.