Navigate Anesthesia Emergencies Through Realistic Simulations
Designed for practicing anesthesiologists, Anesthesia SimSTAT breaks new ground in high-fidelity simulation training that you can complete anywhere, at any time.
TRY A DEMO MODULE
BUY ANESTHESIA SIMSTAT
INQUIRE FOR MY FACILITY/PROGRAM
Learn in a realistic, virtual environment and earn credit
Polish your clinical performance through a powerful online experience with the sights, sounds, and controls of a real O.R. Complete all five modules to fulfill CME and ABA MOCA 2.0® Part 2 and 4 requirements:
These web-based modules can be accessed from anywhere, any time it fits your busy schedule.
What you can expect from Anesthesia SimSTAT
Improve your performance in real-world scenarios:
- Work with a responsive patient and interprofessional team as you manage a complex anesthesia emergency
- Navigate a fully functioning operating room, postanesthesia care unit (PACU), or labor and delivery unit
- Interact with medical equipment including a monitor, ventilator, and anesthesia delivery machine
- Gain formative feedback to identify strengths, knowledge gaps, and areas of improvement
What your peers are saying
- “It is very realistic. I felt my heart racing as I was scrambling to do all the necessary tasks while managing results, procedures, my differential diagnosis, and communication with the team and patient.”
- “Working through a treatment plan you rarely use when under extreme pressure in real life is HARD. In a simulation, you get to make mistakes, and no one gets hurt. You're still stressed, but you can LEARN. I thought it was awesome.”
- “This is cheaper and more time effective for people living in rural areas who would otherwise have to pay more than others that live in cities (travel and lodging).”
Brought to you by:
Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program® and MOCA® are registered certification marks of The American Board of Anesthesiology®
This activity contributes to the patient safety CME requirement for Part 2: Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment of the American Board of
Anesthesiology’s (ABA) redesigned Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program® (MOCA®), known as MOCA 2.0®. Please consult the ABA website, for a list of all MOCA 2.0 requirements.
This activity contributes to the Part 4: Improvement in Medical Practice requirement of the American Board of Anesthesiology’s (ABA) redesigned
Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program® (MOCA®), known as MOCA 2.0®. Please consult the ABA website, for a list of all MOCA 2.0 Part 4 requirements and their associated point values.
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.