ASA Resident Component
Welcome to the ASA Resident Component, representing anesthesiology residents and fellows-in-training.
- COVID-19 resources for medical students and residents
- Access complimentary educational courses including ACE and SEE - extended through December 31, 2020
- Refinance your student loans with SoFi
- Read the most recent issue of the Resident Component newsletter
- Transition to Practice article series from the ASA Committee on Young Physicians
The ASA Resident Component has four primary goals:
1. To encourage resident participation in ASA
2. To develop experience in organized medicine among young physician leaders
3. To improve resident awareness of the ASA’s role in the evolution of the specialty of anesthesiology
4. To provide essential resources to residents
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know.