Welcome to the ASA Resident Component, representing anesthesiology residents and fellows-in-training.
- Apply for the Resident International Anesthesia Scholarship by January 31
- Refinance your student loans with SoFi
- Residents & Fellows Track for PRACTICE MANAGEMENT 2020
- Read the most recent issue of the Resident Component newsletter
- Transition to Practice article series from the ASA Committee on Young Physicians
The ASA Resident Component has four primary goals:
1. To encourage resident participation in ASA
2. To develop experience in organized medicine among young physician leaders
3. To improve resident awareness of the ASA’s role in the evolution of the specialty of anesthesiology
4. To provide essential resources to residents
Not finding what you're looking for? Let us know.