Listen to ACE Podcasts
Look what subscribers are saying about ACE:
“ACE is the best anesthesia CME available.”
“Wide spectrum of practical knowledge and key basics that ensure a good quality care of the patients.”
“I’ve gone to weeklong seminars before and I feel the amount learned is more with the ACE exam. The explanations are clear and concise.”
Each issue of ACE is updated with new content to refresh your memory of anesthesia information and keep you updated on changing technology and guidelines. It is the most convenient way to improve your knowledge because you can:
- Earn credit: up to 30 CME per issue — up to 60 CME credits per annual subscription.
- Save with ASA Membership: ASA Members pay as little as $6 per credit when completing the program.
- Submit CME automatically: provide ASA with your ABA number and once you complete your course work, ASA will automatically report your credits to the ABA.
- Learn anytime, anywhere: Electronic versions of the ACE are available on the ASA® My Learning app.
- Fulfill the ABA MOCA® Part 2 requirement: consult the ABA website for a full list of MOCA requirements.
EXPLORE BACK ISSUES
16B: October 31, 2020
17A: April 30, 2021
17B: October 31, 2021
18A: April 1, 2022
18B: October 31, 2022
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.